V A N I L L A K I S S
everytime
there's a lot of story tales
in my prime
empty heart beats
there is you holding my hands
possibly in dream
might be less when we start being real
we should never even better
for being in this field
should i run, should i cry
or maybe just i'm the creep
slowly i'm drowning down
into the valley of fears
blow me wrong, blow me right,
"vanilla kiss"
i see you in my chordless fret's field
since i grab it you show me the greatest melody
you give me eyes in dark
the pricious of heal
i wrote in my diary
everything that i feel
you are the sign of the magical click
in my seek
hiding high in the mountain
of sorrow i could'nt reach
maybe you are the moustache
and i'm the lips
live the bite right u give me a kiss
i should have even better
in this envious treat
yes i know, yes i need you
to fill in my scenes
glory eyes of you
shining bright in my beats
blow me love, blow me right
"vanilla kiss"
sakuneru kurisa openu
DIS SONG IS MADE BY MOHD SALEHUDDIN B AHMAD SAHIDAN
THNKX 4 MAKING SONG BOUT ME..I HARGAI SGT..DIS IS THE ONLY THAT I HAD..I PRAY FOR UR HAPPINESS..THNKX A LOT..ILYSFM



No comments:
Post a Comment