I wanna hold ur hand..i wanna hug u so badly…
I love 2 c ur eyes..very sparkling…
love 2 hear all of ur crappy story..i feel so calm when u try 2 make me laugh everytime I cry n sad…
I feel safe when u hold my hand..my heart melt when I look at u..
When u sing a song wif ur guitar..u look like a rockstar..
U r my rockstar…I wish u can b wif me forever…
I wanna b happy wif u…I will take care of u ..i promise..
B wif u whatever u r…happy or sad…
All the sweet memories that u did 2 me I will always keep in my mind…
I hope u can give me a chance soon 2 b ur angel in ur heart..
I will give all my love 2 u dear…
Im mayb not beautifull and not perfect 2 u…
But I promise I will make u the happiest person in the world…
p/s:u knoe who u r...huhu everyday every minutes i keep fall for u huhu..ILY...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment